Praise for TheRealMattDaddy.comTop Ten in Parents.com's Best Dad Bloggers 2011 (Reader's Choice)
"Matt's blog is the one I will have when I grow up. While it's organized and includes a posting schedule, it also remains a free-flowing, honest and funny look at the life of a stay-at-home-dad." - BloggerFather.com
"... wonderfully creative..." - UrbanDaddy.wordpress.com
"In short, thanks for helping to change my mindset even more. My relationship with my kids is stronger now (just after five days) and I feel better as a man. Keep on fathering!" - Big Dan (in response to the post 3 Myths of The At-Home Dad)
Writer's Digest Website of the Week (June 12, 2012)
"I read your blog about your vacation at a beach earlier in the week and it brought back some old memories when me, my sister and brother were at the beach with my dad during our vacation. He's no more, and reading the first part where your kid enjoyed messing up your castle, brought back tears to my eyes as it connected with my past and childhood :)" - via email from a reader named Ed
How Your Brand Can Work With Me
Reviews & GiveawaysI will occasionally review and give away products on this site. I do this above and beyond my regular Tuesday/Friday posting schedule. Therefore, reviews cost me family time. Therefore, I typically require payment (unless otherwise arranged) for reviews.
Written Review & Giveaway - $50 payable via PaypalVideo Review & Giveaway - $100 payable via Paypal
What I expect from your company- For any review, the company must provide one product for me to review and one or more products to give away to my readers. Any return shipping on high-dollar items will be paid for by the Company.
- Company must be willing to ship products directly to winner(s).
- Company must read my disclosure and understand that a paid review does not guarantee a positive review. If I think your product stinks, I'm not going to be shy about saying it. My loyalty is to my readers.
- Companies that regularly promote involved fatherhood or include involved fathers (especially as primary caregivers) in their advertising, packaging, and online materials will receive special consideration when I am selecting who I will work with.
What you can expect to receive from me- A thorough review of your product.
- Creatively written copy to highlight your product.
- Between 500 and 1000 words written about your product (SEO words are negotiable).
- Video reviews will be at least 500 words and will include a one minute video using your product.
- Large, quality pictures of your product in action.
- Review and Giveaway will be shared via all social media outlets including, but not limited to Facebook Page, my personal Facebook account, Google +, Stumble Upon, and Twitter. I am also a member of Triberr, and therefore my potential Twitter reach is over 680,000.
- An engaged audience. I average between 3 and 4 comments on my posts; however, my most engaging content could easily receive over 20 comments.
- A targeted audience. My followers are mostly parents. I am also connected with a large national network of at-home dads who are involved in the daily purchasing decisions that are made in their homes. I am also connected with lots of moms through networks like VoiceBoks, MomSparkMedia, Bloggy Boot Camps (SITSgirls), FMP's DailyBuzzMoms, etc.
- Stats are available upon request. See "Stats" below.
Brand Ambassador/Spokesperson - Price negotiableIf you are looking for someone to be a brand ambassador/spokesperson, I am open to discussion. I will not speak for brands that I would not personally use. If you would like to brainstorm a campaign with me, please email me.
Paid PostsI am open to talking about any opportunities, but I do not actively pursue paid posts. I feel that it could interfere with the integrity of my blog. If you think we can work together, let me know what you're thinking by sending me an email.
StatsAvailable upon request. Email me.
AdvertisingI currently use Lijit ad network (part of Federated Media Publishing). I am open to other opportunities. Please email me with your ideas.